As you have heard on the news, non-essential regulated healthcare workers can gradually reopen their businesses. I plan to reopen tentatively on June 1st but with limitated availability. If you would like to book an appointment in the first two weeks of June, please contact me directly through email, texting or other messaging services.
Here are a list of changes to the procedures in light of COVID-19.
- Appointments will be separated by 45min. to avoid contact with other clients and to make sure that I have time to clean and disinfect all the common areas before the next client.
- Everyone must complete the COVID-19 assessment which will be e-mailed to you 24hrs before your appointment. Please complete it before you come in otherwise your appointment may be cancelled. The assessment can also be conducted over the phone if preferred.
- There will be no waiting area so please come alone. I will meet you outside the building (new address below) just before your start time and I will administor another COVID-19 assessment before entering the building. If you have to come early, text or message me and I will see if I can come down earlier.
- Bring and wear a clean mask to and during the appointment. It can be surgical, procedural, non-medical or cloth. I will be wearing a surgical/procedural mask.
- When you come in, I will direct you to the hand washing station before we head to the treatment room.
- I will not be providing any services that require treatments around the face and inside the mouth since there is more risk of transmission
- No walk-ins allowed
I will be updating these procedures as the situation evolves. There will be a COVID-19 page on this site to inform you of any other changes. This information will be included in your reminder emails.
I will implement all the sanitization and safety practices recommended by our regulatory colleges and the province and try to minimize risk. Any in-person treatment carries a risk of potential exposure to COVID-19. Only book an appointment if you feel the treatment benefits outweigh the risk.
Please note that I have moved to 176 St. George St. on the 3rd floor.
I look forward to seeing everyone soon! Stay safe!
Ada Wan RMT, R.Ac, R.TCMP
Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner